Pharmaceutical Industry Services|
Manuscript M.D. assists pharmaceutical and medical communications companies in developing training and marketing materials such as monographs, multimedia (video, audio, CD-ROM) scripts, white papers, and web page content. We also can assist you in writing proposals, developing case histories, or creating a sales training program.
The President of Manuscript M.D., Laura Blakemore, M.D., is experienced in this field. As well as having served as medical director of an Atlanta-based medical communications company, Dr. Blakemore has worked as a medical writer and medical editor for the past 15 years (see Our Experience).
The following services are provided on an hourly or per-project basis:
- Substantive editing
- Quality control (e.g., review the medical content of work done by in-house or freelance writers for accuracy, currency, and relevancy)
- Subject research, including literature searches
Subject areas of previous pharmaceutical writing, editing, or consulting include:
- Cardiology-anatomy, arrhythmias, congestive heart failure (CHF), endothelial dysfunction, hypertension, myocardial infarction (MI), peripheral arterial disease, physiology
- Endocrine-types 1 & 2 diabetes plus complications (gastroparesis, ketoacidosis, neuropathy), Cushing's disease
- Gastroenterology- diabetic gastroparesis, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), peptic ulcer disease
- Infectious diseases- bronchitis, HIV/AIDS, Lyme disease vaccination, nail (fungal) disease, otitis media, pneumonia, pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
- Neurology-migraine headaches
- Obstetrics/gynecology (OB/GYN)-pre-term labor, breast feeding, hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives
- Psychiatry: bipolar disease, depression, schizophrenia
- Respiratory-asthma, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pneumonia
- Urology-erectile dysfunction
antiarrhythmics, antibiotics, anticonvulsants, antidiabetic agents, antifungal
agents, antihypertensives, antineoplastics, antithrombotic agents, antipsychotic agents,
anitiviral agents, blood modifiers, hormone replacement therapy, migraine preparations, oral contraceptives, psychotherapeutic agents, respiratory agents (long- and short-acting beta-2 agonists, antileukotrienes)
Free price estimate or service request
For a free price estimate or just to learn more about our pharmaceutical writing, editing, and consulting services, contact us.
We guarantee that the content of all documents and correspondence is treated as confidential information.
Manuscript M.D., 1475 Ox Bottom Road, Tallahassee, FL, 32312, USA
Phone: 1-850-894-1895 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Design, Graphics, Infrastructure, and Content is copyright
1999-2008© Laura Blakemore. All rights reserved.